Poly tarps are a type of lightweight, waterproof cover that helps protect against moisture and wind. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
The poly tarps are made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET) which is a lightweight plastic material that is water-resistant and tear-resistant. They can be used as ground cover, protection for outdoor furniture, or as an alternative to tents when camping.
Types of Poly Tarps and How to Choose the Best One for Your Lawn
The best way to protect your lawn from the elements is by using a poly tarp. Poly tarps are great for covering your lawn, protecting it from the sun, and keeping it clean.
There are different types of poly tarps available on the market today. Here is a list of the most popular ones:
Polyethylene Tarp –
It is lightweight and can be used in hot or cold weather. It also has a high tear strength which makes it perfect for heavy-duty use during the construction or other outdoor activities such as camping.
Polypropylene Tarp –
This tarp is durable and has UV protection properties which keep it from fading in sunlight or absorbing moisture like its counterpart, the polyethylene tarp.
Polyester Tarp –
This tarp offers excellent UV protection and is more resistant to punctures than its counterparts. It can be used when you want something that will last for a long time without any signs of wear and tear.
Polyethylene Coated Polyester Tarp –
This tarp is a combination of polyester and polyethylene tarps to give it both UV protection and tear strength.
8 Benefits of Using Poly Traps to Keep Your Lawn Dry
Poly tarps are a great way to keep your lawn dry during the rainy season. They are easy to install and require no maintenance. These tarps can also be used for other purposes such as protecting your patio from rain, protecting your pool from rain, or even covering furniture in your home.
1. Poly tarps are easy to install
2. They don’t need any maintenance
3. Poly tarps protect you from the rain
4. They protect you from mold and mildew
5. You can use them to cover the furniture in your home
6. They protect against insects and pests
7. Poly tarps will reduce the amount of time it takes for grass to recover after a rain event
8. Poly tarps can be used in other ways such as protecting your patio from rain
Do’s and Don’ts When Using Poly Tarps
– Using a poly tarp is a great way to protect your gear and keep it dry from the elements.
– A poly tarp can be laid out on the ground, or hung from a tree branch or pole.
– If you are using a tarp, make sure that you have enough stakes to secure it in place.
– Be mindful of where you put your tarp, as it could cause damage to the environment if left in one place for too long.
– Avoid putting your tarp over water sources like rivers and streams.
– Don’t use a poly tarp if you are going to be moving around much while camping or hiking with it – this will wear down the material quickly, especially if you need to move fast at any point during your trip.
– Don’t leave anything inside of your tent when laying down the tarp outside; this could result in theft.